SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We are delighted to welcome you to our website www.maxemoi.com (after which will be referred to as "site")
The presented general sales conditions apply exclusively between the company SAS LEDERER and all other persons visiting or purchasing a product via the site (After which will be referred to as the 'client')
- WEBSITE EDITOR
- SAS LEDERER – SAS Capital of 46 254 Euros
Company Max & Moi
Company HQ : 14 rue Martel - 75010 Paris France
Siret Number : 652 013 244 00031
TVA Number : FR 652 013 244
Telephone Number : +33 (0)1 47 70 18 54
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- For all enquiries, questions or advice, our customer service is at your disposal.
- Email : email@example.com
- Courrier : Max & Moi Relation Client - 14 rue Martel - 75010 PARIS
- ARTICLE 1 – PRODUCTS - PRICE
- The products are on offer for sale whenever stocks are available (The stock availability is displayed in real-time on the site).
Should a product be unavailable after an order is made, the client will be informed via email or by telephone of the items not currently available in stock. The client will therefore have the choice to retain the rest of the order or to cancel it in its totality. The reimbursement of the total sum concerned will be transferred by credit back to the account corresponding to the credit card transaction that was made no later than 30 days later.
The photos of each item for sale on the site have no contractual value and are susceptible to varying slightly to the original article in question.
Prices indicated on the site are in euros including all taxes (TTC), outside of delivery costs after which the price of delivery will be added to the total if applicable (Free shipping for France, and free shipping (Transport costs offered abroad for transactions over 200 Euros)
- ARTICLE 2 – SECURE PAYMENT
- Purchases can be made with the following method of payment:
- Carte Bancaire (VISA, EUROCARD, MASTERCARD)
The payment of your purchases is made by credit card with paybox. The transaction is completely secure and encrypted by SSL technology. Your credit card number will not be communicated at any time.
- ARTICLE 3 – DELIVERY
- Max & Moi will give its best efforts to ensure your order is dealt with the same day it is made, or without fail the following working day.
Delivery is very fast (All transported goods are assured by UPS delivery)
- ARTICLE 4 – EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- Max & Moi gives you the possibility to return your article within 30 days from receiving your delivery, and to ask for an exchange or refund. The refund is made once your article is received with a delay of approximately 10 days. Your bank account will be directly credited of the amount of each item returned.
Articles must be returned in their complete original packaging, with labels, new, not worn, nor cleaned, and accompanied with the following address: Max & Moi - 14 rue Martel - 75010 Paris
The cost of returning your item to us is your responsibility except if the return is due to an error on our part.
When a client requests an exchange of a product from Max & Moi, the cost of resending a product must be paid by the client, and the costs of sending new products will remain with Max & Moi.
- ARTICLE 5 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The brand Max & Moi, its images and logos featured on the site are and remain the exclusive property of Max & Moi. All reproduction in its totality, or partiality, without agreement expressly given and consented by Max & Moi, is strictly forbidden in application of the articles L 335-2 et L 335-3 of the intellectual property code and constitutes forgery and a criminal offence.
- ARTICLE 6 – CONFIDENTIALITY OF CUSTOMER RECORDS
- Max & Moi is committed to the non-disclosure of information you communicate to us. These details are confidential. They will be used by our internal services solely to complete your order and in the event to reinforce and to personalize the communication of the product offer reserved to clients, notably via newsletters of Max & Moi.
Consequently, conforming to the information and liberty law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, to withdraw or oppose personal information concerning you. In this case, it is necessary to make a request online or via post to inform us of your surname, first name, address, and if possible your client reference.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : Max & Moi Relation Client - 14 rue Martel - 75010 PARIS
- ARTICLE 7 – APPLICABLE RIGHTS, LITIGATIONS
- French law binds the presented general sales conditions and the contractual relations between Max & Moi and the client. In case of litigation, a friendly settlement will first be sought before judicial action. By default, all litigation will be enforced by the Tribunal de commerce de Paris.